Looking for Meeting Rooms in Houston? Then, RAC Conference Center is the Right Choice - Best in Providing Room Rental Services for any Business Event or Corporate Trainings or Computer Classrooms.
Looking for venue where business gets done and knowledge gets transferred? Minutes from the Energy Corridor in Houston, TX, RAC Conference Center is the premier training facility in Houston. With over 16,000 square feet of flexible meeting and training spaces for weekly leadership meetings, workshops and conferences, strategic planning meetings, annual board meetings, seminars, customer appreciation events, sales training programs, tradeshows, networking events, interviews, development meetings, RAC Conference Center Houston handles them all for you! With all day meeting packages, we specialize in oil and gas training, healthcare and medical meetings, insurance & finance seminars, and holiday planning meetings for retail clients. Full service catering, state-of-the-art audio visual services and an on site meeting planner to take care of all of you meeting needs. Call today at 281-597-8238 for great rates for your next meeting.
- The venue must offer a projector, electronic whiteboard, stationery, etc
- High-speed Internet with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Multiple room configurations with flexible designs
- Supportive administrative and technical staff
- Onsite catering services
- All necessity equipments and amenities
- Video conferencing facility
- Perfect venue for hire with a range of spaces for 6 to 200 people
- Local transport links and a wide range of restaurants nearby
- Cost effective
- 24 X 7 support and high speed internet connectivity
- Top of the line equipments and updated systems
- Sufficient space
- Finest ground service
- Project delivery support and whole event management
One thing is true about planning a meeting or any kind of event: there’s a LOT to do! Whether you have a few...
For any business owner, manager, or anyone in charge of running an organization, finding that secret ingredient to either get on top, or...
With companies across the globe cutting jobs due to the current economic downturn, especially in the oil & gas and energy industries, now...