Did you know RAC stands for Rent –A-Classroom. Yes, RAC Conference Center Houston serves Fortune 500 Companies for their needs to outsource meetings and trainings off-site in Houston. Our facility is centrally located between I-10 West Katy Freeway and Westchase district. We’re minutes away from Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Worley Parsons, and Weatherford to name a few major corporations in the nearby area. Both Bush International Airport and Houston Hobby Airport are 30 minutes away.
There are several shopping centers such as Galleria Mall, Memorial City Mall, and great outlets in close proximity. Top the night off with fine cuisine restaurants from American, Italian, Mediterranean, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, and more nearby food services. Our partnered hotels are in the brands of Marriott, Hilton and IHG. Our partnered hotels provide FREE shuttle service to our facility on daily basis and also to some of the office nearby.
Our clients can shop at the Houston Galleria for high-end goods, family entertainment and multiplexes and at Katy Mills Mall for discount shopping. The Town & Country Village and City Center Memorial City Mall offers dining and boutique stores.
Memorial City Mall www.memorialcitymall.com
Dave and Busters www.daveandbusters.com
Sports fans should head for Minute Maid Field, home of the Houston Astros or Toyota Center, home of the NBA Houston Rockets. Play championship golf at Lakeside Country Club and five other nearby courses. Houston hosts popular events like the Offshore Technology Conference and BP MS 150 Bike Ride.
The area boasts excellent museums, including the Houston Museum of Fine Arts, the Houston Museum of Natural Science and Houston Children’s Museum. Take the kids to the Downtown Aquarium and enjoy carnival-style rides or spend the day at Houston Zoo, based in Herman Park.
THINGS TO DO
Being just 15 minutes west of downtown Houston, RAC Conference Center is an easy driving distance to everything downtown has to offer:
• Minute Maid Park and the Toyota Center sports arenas
• The Hobby Center for the Performing Arts and the Wortham Center
• The Houston Zoo and Herman Memorial Park
• The Houston Museum of Fine Arts, The Houston Museum of Natural Science and the Houston Children’s Museum
Being located near the Beltway and I-10, we are just minutes from great suburban locations like:
• Katy Mills Mall
• Town & Country Village and City Centre Memorial City Mall.
• George Bush Park and Bear Creek Park
• Baseball USA and the Texas Baseball Academy
• Lakeside Country Club, Hearthstone Country Club, The Golf Course at Cinco Ranch
• Hershey Park and Bike Trail
• The American Shooting Center at George Bush Park